14 June 2007

Does the shoe fit?

Had a great Image Consultation and Personal Shopping session with a client today... she is in the process of losing the 2 dress sizes that have crept up on her so I limited the shopping element... no point in spending vast sums on what will be too big in a few short months. We did hike around the shoe department and eventually settled on a pair of Fendi's. Then promptly left them behind as she informed me that she can get any shoe made for £100 in Portugal. Any shoe... way too good to ignore! Got me going on the design front and if its true, I may have to pop over and get a last made. Then a simple question of sending the design and voila! I really like this idea.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know where in Portugal I can get this done?

Thanks, Sarah

Louise Mowbray said...

Hi Sarah... I'll let you know just as soon as I do. Louise

Anonymous said...

Hi Lou - Thx so much for the makeover and styling ... out with the 'safety' black and in with the color - all your tips on accessories etc. are much valued too. Keep up the great 'image' work. Arabella.

Louise Mowbray said...

Pleasure Arabella... let me know how the event goes and see you soon.