04 July 2007

Size 0 vs love handles...

When I think of models, I don't necessarily think healthy. The two don't seem to go together somehow. Its difficult enough for us ordinary mortals struggling with those last 3-5 kgs strapped to our hips and thighs like unwanted baggage... never mind the extraordinary effort and self control it must take to be a size 0. And then I met Hayley Darby who stepped out of the modeling world four years ago to go back to university and qualify as a Nutritionist.

She, and a collection of ex-model friends are keenly aware of what it takes to be body beautiful, have clear complexions and to get those energy levels up. They are all offering complementary therapies - nutrition, acupuncture, hypnotherapy... I see so many clients who struggle with their weight, with feeling healthy - it's almost always the first thing that comes up in an Image Consultation. So I have booked myself in for a session with Hayley. The proof is in the pudding - or in my case, the love handles - got to give it a go, right?

No comments: