14 April 2007

Tummy Tuck

I have just reached the conclusion that I am certifiable. Again. Who in their right mind would pay £100 for 100ml of ‘tummy tuck’ cream with ‘stomach flattering micro fibres to slim and visibly tighten the abdominal area’?? Me. I did. I asked all of the sales assistants whether it worked and no-one knew. I must be the only person who has bought a bottle if no one knows. The promise: 2 cm’s off your waist in 8 weeks. If there is anyone out there who has tried it, please let me know... Apparently corsets are in again if all else fails.

On the hunt for a pair of platforms or wedges yesterday and I realised very quickly that the deciding factor was how heavy they are. You really need to think about how much walking you are going to do as most of them are the equivalent of wondering around with a kilo strapped to each ankle. On second thoughts, there may be some benefits...

I left empty handed and went on to meet with an Image client to discuss a particular event she is attending. With the outfit finalised, we moved onto jewellery and selected a couple of pieces. The key with jewellery is to complement your frame. If you are very slight, then go for something more delicate, if you have medium sized frame, medium sized pieces, and if your frame is larger, then chunky jewellery is best.

Lastly, as ever, less is more...

No comments: