01 March 2007

Power-Plate


Proclaimed as "the new way to shake off the pounds" Time Magazine September 2006, Power-Plate®, the most sought- after fitness machine on the market has launched its newest and most exciting home-use model to date... the my5. By bringing the gym into your home, the my5 promises to take acceleration training to another level.

The my5 uses Advanced Vibration Technology, which is backed by research and on-going scientific studies and from what we hear, it is incredibly effective.

With applications ranging from elite sports conditioning to training for the elderly and sedentary, the my5 can provide a broad range of health benefits... not to mention the slimming, toning and cellulite banishing results we all want.

For more information, contact Mark Andrew on +44 7743 825 935 or click on this link... I for one have placed my order.

No comments: